However, details may be updated without notice as warranted by the circumstances.
SAFETYWe are committed to your health and safety and to that of our wonderful staff. We ask that you note the following:
- Safety guidelines will be posted around the resort, we ask that you comply with all instructions.
- Masks will be required in all public places and for all in-person interactions, except where signage indicates otherwise.
- Social distancing of 6 feet must be adhered to.
- Temperatures will be taken using a no-contact thermometer.
- If you feel unwell at any time, please stay in your room and call us to advise.
- We will be here to help but ask that where possible, you call for information or any assistance needed.
- In keeping with the national protocol, all guests will be required to wear a colour coded wrist band during their stay. This system has been put in place to easily indicate the level of access that guests have.
- You will be required to present your negative PCR test, passport and accommodation voucher (if applicable) on arrival.
- Our mandatory Covid waiver will be presented at check-in for your signature.
PROCEDURES WHILE WAITING FOR SECOND TEST RESULTS (IF REQUIRED)
- During the period between arrival and receiving the results of the second test, you will be accommodated in specific accommodation blocks and you are required to remain in your room.
- Once clearance has been received, your wristbands will be changed to show your "clear" status and you will be relocated to the unlimited access accommodation blocks. You will then be able to proceed to use all resort facilities as well as explore Barbados at your leisure.
- Complying with protocols is a requirement of your stay. Note that failure to do so can place others at risk and the hotel would have no alternative but to notify the Covid Monitoring Unit authorities. Should this happen, they will take whatever action they deem necessary, which could include relocation to a government quarantine facility or if more serious, involving the police.
- Room/delivery service will be available for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the times indicated below.
- Breakfast - 7:30 am - 10:30 am (please allow 30 minutes for delivery)
- Lunch through Dinner - 12 noon - 9:00 pm (please allow 45 minutes for delivery)
*Times are subject to change.
- Room/delivery service fees will be waived on orders of BD$20 or more until the results from the second test are received.
- Housekeeping service will not be offered during the period between arrival and receiving negative results. However, extra towels will be provided and extra linens on request. Extra garbage bags are also provided, please call the front desk to arrange for garbage collection between 9am and 5pm.
COVID-19 TESTINGCovid-19 testing can be done publicly or privately.
- Private tests will be conducted on site by a trained Medical Doctor, by appointment and for the US$200 per person, applicable fee. On arrival, please let us know if you would like us to assist you with making the appointment. Results are usually available in one day.
- Public tests are free and will be conducted at a Polyclinic or other government facility. We cannot guarantee the wait times. If tests are to be conducted offsite, you will need to book personal transfers with Approved Taxis.
Protocols for the Island are frequently updated.
Please visit www.barbadostravelprotocols.com to view current information.