- Discover lively bars, great restaurants and exciting nightlife.
- Explore the many tourist attractions near our hotel highlighting our history and cultural heritage.
- Relax at our resort with a wide array of onsite activities.
- Enjoy festivals as diverse as Shakespeare and Opera in February, Crop Over and Kadooment (Carnival) in July and August, and the Food, Wine & Rum festival in November.
- Join our Orientation every Sunday morning at 10:00 AM, or visit the Activities Desk for a personal briefing.
- View our Helpful Hints.
We are a proud member of Pack for a Purpose and supporter of Variety the Children's Charity of Barbados, which is dedicated to improving the lives of children who are mentally, physically or socially disadvantaged. Your trip can make a positive lasting impact on these children and their families; please consider saving a little space in your suitcase for a few supplies for children in need. Click here to learn more.