Experience the many pleasures of Barbados. Revel in our sun-splashed days and get caught up in the cheerful Caribbean spirit that sweeps the island each evening. Bougainvillea Beach Resort is just five minutes from two of the most popular spots in Barbados: Oistins, much loved for its Friday night Fish Fry where you can sample local food and music while mingling with friendly locals, and St. Lawrence Gap, the island’s unofficial dining and nightlife capital.
Local things to do include:
- Oistins – 5 minutes
- St. Lawrence Gap – 5 minutes
- Globe Drive-In – 5 minutes
- Barbados Golf Club – 10 minutes
- Historic Garrison Area And Garrison Savannah Race Track – 15 minutes
- The Barbados Museum and Historical Society – 15 minutes
- George Washington House – 15 minutes
- Bridgetown – 20 minutes
Local shopping includes:
- Sheraton Mall – 5 minutes
- Pelican Village Craft Centre – 20 minutes
- Bridgetown Shopping District – 20 minutes
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre – 27 minutes
Please note, a roundtrip 4-hour shopping shuttle to Bridgetown is available Monday – Saturday for a fee of $12 per person. To reserve, please visit the Activities Desk 24 hours in advance.
We are a proud member of Pack for a Purpose and supporter of Variety the Children's Charity of Barbados, which is dedicated to improving the lives of children who are mentally, physically or socially disadvantaged. Your trip can make a positive lasting impact on these children and their families; please consider saving a little space in your suitcase for a few supplies for children in need. Click here to learn more.